Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Photo Shoot

Tuesday is here. That means it is time for a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we are going 3D - and I  do not mean with the glasses!!  We each created a 3D project to share. I made this fun mini-album
 
I found this cute cut from Lori Whitlock and knew it would be a fun one for a mini album. It was such a simple project to put together and I did not need any paper large than 81/2 x 11.
Here is the starting camera box. I have finally gotten into the habit of placing on my details before I create the box (so much easier but I always forget).
Once folded up and sealed shut I cut the card for the album (all part of the file) and used some metal circles to hold them together. I think I would add more pages based on how thick I can make it, but I am not sure what picture I will use for this so for now I just cut out 8.
It all fits together well. Thanks so much for visiting today.  I hope you will get a chance to join us in our 3D challenge this week at DCD.

Supplies:
- Camera mini-album by Lori Whitlock

6 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this!! I have purchased this file but never used it yet - love seeing what it could actually look like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous project!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so SUPER cute & fun!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.