Saturday, June 27, 2015

Magic Surprise

One of the best parts of our visit to Disney World for Christmas was the Christmas Eve surprise we arranged for our daughter. We ordered an In-Room Celebration Holiday package. The room was decked outwith lanterns all around, a path of snowflakes, two large gift boxes from Mickey and more.
For this page  I used cards and stickers from the Sn@p Studios Christmas collection. For the photo above I layered a 3x4 card over my photo and added the title stickers to finish off the look.

Thanks for visiting today.  I am happy to be getting this Disney Album completed this summer.

Supplies:
- Sn@p Studios Christmas 3x4 cards and stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!! Sweet pictures.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Disney project life layout! That a so cool that you did a Disney Christmas Eve surprise:) Priceless smile on your daughters face and your hubby reminds me of my hubby when I want to take a picture of him. Lol....

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.