Thursday, April 16, 2015

60 Flower Suprise

Last weekend was my aunt's 60th birthday and family and friends were asked to create cards or letters with memories of her.  My daughter wanted to create a garden for her - using 60 flowers. She told me she needed a little help form the Cricut.
She wanted grass for the bottom and selected this cute cut from the Straight From the Nest cartridge. I welded 2 of them together (after having her tell me to mirror one of them - so smart!) and she put them on the bottom.
She started going through all my flower embellishments and selected carefully what she wanted.

Once she had her flowers laid out, we marked the spots and she drew on the last couple of flowers before we used brads and hot glue to put on the rest.
The final touch was a little sparkle from my Stickles collection. I think this might have been her favorite part of the project. I think my aunt was happy with the results as well.

Supplies:
- Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge - grass and stems cut
- Stickles of various colors
- Various flowers. 

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.