Friday, January 16, 2015

Teddy Bear Picnic Shower Invites

My cousin is expecting her first baby any day now and is very excited to become a mother. Back in November my mom and I helped her celebrate the arrival with a shower. We selected a Teddy Bear Picnic Theme. I was in charge of the invitations. Here is what I created...
I went looking for a bear and found this cutey in the Silhouette Store. All that was missing was the little bow tie which I gladly added on.
I started my bear assembly line and got to work. These bears not only cut easily they went together well as well.  Soon I had my bears all set. All that was needed was the wording for the invite. I choose this layout after seeing a few like it on Pinterest.
In the end, the invites came together quickly. With the different colored gingham papers as the background and bow ties it all tied together well.

Thanks for visiting. Tomorrow I will share the cute sign I made for the door at the shower.

Supplies:
- Teddy Bear- Cute Pink Baby Girl Teddy by PPbN Designs - Design ID #40661 Silhouette Store
- Billionaire Cricut Cartridge - bow ties on bears
- All Things Pink font for invite wording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.