Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sketch Friends with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy First Tuesday of December all. That means it is time for a sketch challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we were asked to use this fun and cute sketch by Carson's Creations.
I decided to find an image that match this fun digi from Stitchy Bear Stamps(our sponsor for this week).
I used another one of these sweet BFF Roundies last week only this time I colored it using a a photoshop program before printing and cutting with my handy Creative Memories circle cutter.
I went looking and found this sweet friends image and used the flatten feature with my Explore to print and cut these sweet friends.

I hope you will join us in our fun challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Have a wonderful day as always.

Supplies:
- BFF Roundies digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps
- Something to Remember Cricut Cartridge - flattened friends cut
- The Paper Studio embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. A super cute & fun card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment. I still use my Creative Memories cutter sometimes, too!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Great take on the sketch!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.