Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Up in the Air with a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Good day all.  I hope your week got off to a good start yesterday and that today you are ready to make it great with a new Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.
This week we are asking you to play along with our Tic-Tac-Toe board.  Create a project using 3 elements from a row, column or diagonal on our little crafty board. I went with the last column and worked my way down.
First off was making the shape. For this I headed into the Silhouette Studio and welded two hot air balloons together for my base.
Next I went looking for my 3 patterned papers (New Lucy Charm paper Pad by Dear Lizzy) and cut out the rest of my pieces.  While I was looking for the right patterns I found another piece of paper just right for the inside of my card.  I measured and cut the saying on the paper out to go inside.
I finished off my card or got it started as the sentiment goes with the inside saying and added a small piece of twine to tie it all together. I am in love with it and it will take a special event and person to make me part with it. Hopefully you will created something you enjoy as much with this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge!!

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - 4th of July Balloon file
- Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Paper Pad by American Crafts (all papers)
- My Creative Time - Turn that Frown Upside Down stamp set
- Brown twine from supply

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.