Monday, March 24, 2014

Sight for Sore Eyes

Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!
Challenge #203 Bye Bye Birdie
Create a project with a bird on it.

I started with a cartridge that doesn't get much use & a cute sentiment stamp.
I created a layered front with some papers in my collection as well as a 3x4 card from my growing Project Life collection. I added this simple stamp from Pink By Design as well.
On the inside I recreated my front layers once again adding a project Life Card. I love combining all my fun paper goods with cute Cricut cuts.
I hope you will join us this week at Fantabulous Cricut for our Bye Bye Birdie Challenge. We have a wonderful sponsor for the week. Be sure to stop by the other Design Team members as well.
This Weeks Sponsor

Make sure your projects contains at least 1 Cricut cut to be eligible for the prize. If it is not obvious please mention in to us in your post.

Supplies:
- Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge - owl with telescope
- Pink By Design- Spectacular Set
- Project Life Jade Edition card

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun, I have been inspired I will have to pull that cart out and check it out again
    Fun being on the FCCB “Bye Bye Birdie challenge with you this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. Guest Designer for FCCB
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a SUPER card! I really like that fun owl and the way you laid the papers out on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! That owl is so cute and the sentiment is perfect! I love how you recreated the layers on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl with the spy glass, adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a soft spot for owls, so of course I love this cut! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.