Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shake Your Shamrocks with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone. It is time to go green - Shamrock green for St.Patty's Day! This week the Die Cuttin' Divas want to see your St. Patrick's Day projects - shamrocks, rainbows, pots of gold...we want to see it all.  I decided to get the party started with some action...action wobble that is.
I love this cute shamrock from Miss Kate's Cuttables and knew I had to use it for my design team project this week. (I actually cut several of this so be on the look for a few more projects this week as well) I pulled out a huge stash of green patterned papers to get started.
Once I had my papers selected I got my cute shamrock put together.  I decided I wanted him to have some pink cheeks so I add a small pink patch instead of a huge layer.

Once he was ready to shake (thanks to the help of an action wobble) I got the card base ready to go. I did not have a stamp so I print and cut the words for my card.
I found a simple ribbon to add to the card at the last minute. He is all set to give to a great friend and co-worker as she gears up for the weekend of celebrating.  I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin Divas this week and Shake Your Shamrocks!!
Supplies
- Miss Kate Cuttables - cute clover
- Font - Skinny jeans
- Action Wobble
- Ribbon and papers all form green stash

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card but I LOVE the fun sentiment!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.