Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Holy Guacamole - Snack Time with Die Cuttin' Divas

Anyone hungry? How about a snack? This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are showing projects featuring snack foods. I pulled out my Fast Food Cricut cartridge for some inspiration and had to make this when I saw the cut...
My husband might say I am a guacamole junkie - actually ever since I discovered, a few years ago, I like avocado I seems to always add them to my meals, but chips and guac are a favorite snack.
I had my pile of green papers out from making St. Patrick's Day projects so I grabbed my avocado green and went looking for a fun fiesta pattern for my bowl. I think I found the right one. I cut the layers and pieced my cut together.
In order to make the chip layer different from the bowl I cute the base layer in both colors and chopped off the bottom on the cream color for my chip.
Hope you will come and play with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week as we celebrate SNACKS!!  (Maybe share what your favorite snack is in your comments this week!)

Supplies
- Fast Food Cricut Cartridge - Holy Guacamole cut
- Wild Card - Circle card with center removed
- Colorbok Beach House Paper Stack - pattern paper
- Creative Memories Circle cutting system 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the shape and colors. I don't eat guacamole, but I sure do think your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute and Fun!!!
    Guacamole is one of my favorite treats!!
    Its one of those that I do not like sharing...LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, and you picked the right paper for your festive bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! This is super cute!!! Love the image and the sentiment!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, I really love the papers you used!! I must say I am also a Guacamole Junkie!! Happy to be part of the team with you over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
    Diana
    http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! Love guacamole, mmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.