Friday, March 28, 2014

Golden Birthday

When you figure out that the birthday girl is having her Golden Birthday a card from your stash is not going to cut it. You need to get home from work and make a new one to honor the fun occasion.
Today my co-worker celebrates her 28th birthday on the 28th - a Golden Birthday!!  I went looking for the perfect cake cut to start my card off right and topped it with a 28!!
I wanted the inside to have the word "Golden" so I cut the "Happy Birthday" and selected a different font (Suburbia Cricut Cart) to make the large letters I wanted.  Once everything was together I added some Gold Stickles to top it off.
Hope the birthday Girl likes it and has an amazing day!!

Supplies:
- Sweet Treat Cricut Cartridge - cake
- Suburbia Cricut Cartridge - 28, GOLDEN
- Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge - Happy Birthday
- Stickles - Gold

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE all the gold! Awesome birthday card-she will love it!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, I really like all the sparkle and bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.