Monday, March 10, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Sketch Challenge #201

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #201 Sketch Challenge
This sketch is from the now defunct Card Positioning Systems.

 Here is the card I came up with for this sketch. I wanted to keep it really simple so I went looking for a word cut to place on my card as the main feature.  The word hope speaks to me in a lot of ways so i selected the one off the Give a Hoot cartridge to use.
I placed some pretty washi tape on the card base and added a little embossing to the simple scalloped circle I cut off the Accent Essentials Cartridge. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will join us this wee for the fun sketch challenge.

This Weeks Sponsor
Newton's Nook Designs

$15 Gift Certificate
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge - Hope
- Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge - scalloped circle
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Modern Wallpaper
- Recollections wshi tape - flowered pattern
- Trendy tape - yellow polka dots

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card !! I love the embossing in the background !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I like the embossing and the bright, bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the word cut you chose! Great colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.