Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dance in the Rain - Umbrella Challenge

Happy Tuesday to all.  I hope it is not looking like rain in your area but if that is the case then this week's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas might be just right for you.  This week we want you to save us from the rain with your Umbrella projects!!!
I had this page kit set from American Crafts and it had this cute rain boot print so I decided I would work with the paper and go from there.
I must admit I played around and almost tore the entire thing apart...wrong colors, punch did not work right, broke a nail...you name it, but in the end I think I like it just fine. I added some stick on gems and a simple sentiment stamp to the front and was all done.
I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our umbrella challenge.

Supplies
- Create-A-Critter Cricut Cartridge - Umbrella
- American Crafts Page Kit- Backyard - papers
- EK Success punch
- Pink By Design stamp
- Memento Ink by Dew Drop - Bamboo Leaves

8 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the rain boot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.B. ~ Well I am glad you didn't tear this card apart! I think it turned out PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that punch and might have used mine once! Thanks for reminding me to use it! The papers couldn't be more fitting! Thanks for having me as a Diva too! with you wonderful ladies ~ it has been an honor! Also I chuckled at your post ~ I so got it with the nail, a punch not working ~ just everything ~ we all have those days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The border punch, the fun pattern paper, the embossing - it's all terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Love the pretty paper you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of cardstock. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling and perfect choice of background paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.